- Cudmore, L. (2012) Commentary on How Couple Therapists Work with Parenting Issues. In How Couple Relationships Shape our World (Karnac)
- Cudmore, L. (2012) Finding a place for the baby: complexity and congestion in the transition to parenthood . Infant Observation. Vol 15 No 1 April 2012 p77-90
- Cudmore, L. (2007) ‘The complexity of mourning great expectations’. In International Work with Under Fives Ed B. Tydeman and M.Pozzi
- Cudmore, L. (2005) ‘Becoming parents in the context of loss’. Journal of Sexual and Relationship Therapy Vol. 20 No 3
- Cudmore, L. (2005) Hiding and learning to seek: becoming a somebody. In: The Many Faces of Aspbergers. Ed: Rhode, M. & Klauber, T. Karnac London
- Boswell, S. (2004) 'Understanding Your Baby', London: Jessica Kingsley.
- Cudmore, L. (2002) Inconceivable Solutions. Journal of Fertility Counselling
- Cudmore, L. & Judd, D. (2001) Traumatic loss and the couple: In: Adult Attachment and Couple Psychotherapy. Ed Clulow, C. Brunner-Routledge
- Cudmore, L. & Judd, D. (2001) Thoughts about the couple relationship following the death of a child. In: Brief Encounters with Couples. (Ed) Grier, F. Karnac London
- Cudmore, L. (2000) Make or break? The pressures of infertility on a couple’s relationship. In :Pathways to Pregnancy. No 2 Winter 2000/1
- Cudmore, L. (1997) The loss of the fantasy baby. Journal of Fertility Counselling. Vol 4, No 2
- Cudmore, L. (1996) Infertility and the couple. In Clulow, C. (Ed) Partners Becoming Parents . London Sheldon
- Cudmore, L. (1994) The impact of a child’s death on the couple relationship. Unpublished literature review, Tavistock Institute of Marital Studies Institute.
- Cudmore, L. (1992) The impact of infertility on the couple relationship. In: Counselling Vol 3 No 2
- Clulow, C. in collaboration with Cudmore, L. (1985) Marital Therapy: an inside view. Aberdeen University Press
- Cudmore, L. et al (1981) Facing Both Ways. Social Work Today, 13, 13-15